The Inclusion Leader (Mrs Willis) has completed the accredited National SENCO Award, and liaises with many specialist services and outside experts, to ensure provision for our pupils is appropriate and meets all needs. The school works closely with any external agencies that are relevant to individual students’ needs, including:
- Educational Psychologist
- School Nurse
- Speech and Language therapy
- CAMHS ( Child and adolescent mental health service)
- Social Services, child protection teams, family intervention programmes
- SEND services - hearing impairment, physical disabilities, communication and language,
- Health – GPs, school nurse, paediatricians, , occupational therapists.