As part of the school's offer, at Waterside we are able to offer regular parental support in varied ways.
At Waterside each term you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in our 'Seeing is believing workshops' where you can learn how your child is taught.
- Attend parental consultation where you will be given reports on how well your child is doing
- Assemblies to see what learning your child has been taking part in.
Each week at Waterside we also offer drop in sessions.
- The class teacher may suggest ways of how you can support your child at home
- Mrs Willis may meet with you to discuss how to support your child with strategies to use
- If outside agencies are involved, they may send suggestions and programmes of study that can be used at home.