Communication with parents is essential and it is important to use that you know how well your child is doing in school.
- You will be able to discuss your child’s progress at parents evening
- You will received a report home each term
- You have the opportunity to meet with the SENDCo each term
- If you wish to speak to the class teacher then you are able to on Friday from 3.30 - 4 at parent drop in
- If you require an appointment with the class teacher or SENDCo appointments can be made through the school office